Hurricanes vs Stars Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 24
The Carolina Hurricanes will take on the Dallas Stars in NHL action on Thursday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Hurricanes vs Stars Game Info
- Carolina Hurricanes (42-15-6) vs. Dallas Stars (35-24-3)
- Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Arena -- Raleigh, North Carolina
Hurricanes vs Stars Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CAR: (-205) | DAL: (+168)
- Spread: CAR: -1.5 (+132) | DAL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-106) | Under (-114)
Hurricanes vs Stars Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hurricanes win (64.4%)
Hurricanes vs Stars Spread
- Carolina is a 1.5-point favorite at home and +132 to cover, while Dallas is -162 to cover the spread.
Hurricanes vs Stars Over/Under
- The over/under for the Hurricanes vs Stars March 24 NHL matchup is 6 goals, with -106 odds on the over and -114 on the under.
Hurricanes vs Stars Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Hurricanes vs. Stars reveal Carolina as the favorite (-205) and Dallas as the underdog (+168) on the road.