Heat vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (12-17, 5-10 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (22-8, 9-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Heat vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+142) | LAL: (-168)
Spread: MIA: +3.5 (-106) | LAL: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 208.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (24%) | LAL: (76%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3600) | LAL: (+270)
Heat vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Lakers.
- Miami is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 road games.
- The Lakers are 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Lakers' last 11 games against Miami.
- Miami defeated Sacramento, 118-110, in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
- The Lakers lost to Brooklyn, 109-98, in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.