Grizzlies vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 5
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Saturday, the Memphis Grizzlies play the Orlando Magic.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Grizzlies vs Magic Game Info
- Memphis Grizzlies (36-18) vs. Orlando Magic (12-41)
- Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Grizzlies vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-330) | ORL: (+265)
- Spread: MEM: -8 (-106) | ORL: +8 (-114)
- Total: 225 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Grizzlies vs Magic Betting Trends
- Memphis has beaten the spread 35 times in 54 games.
- There have been 26 Memphis games (out of 54) that went over the total this season.
- Orlando has covered the spread 23 times in 53 games.
- Out of 53 Orlando games so far this year, 29 have gone over the total.
Grizzlies vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (83.2%)
Grizzlies vs Magic Point Spread
The Grizzlies are at the Magic, and favored by eight points. Memphis is -106 to cover the spread, with Orlando being -114.
Grizzlies vs Magic Over/Under
An over/under of 225 has been set for Grizzlies-Magic on February 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Grizzlies vs Magic Moneyline
Memphis is the favorite, -330 on the moneyline, while Orlando is a +265 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!