Grizzlies vs Jazz Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 1
No. 8 Memphis Grizzlies (38-34, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 1 Utah Jazz (52-20, 31-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UTAH
Grizzlies vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+350) | UTA: (-450)
Spread: MEM: +9.5 (-114) | UTA: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 216 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (36%) | UTA: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+24000) | UTA: (+600)
Grizzlies vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Grizzlies vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Memphis is 42-31-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Utah is 41-30-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 35 of Memphis' 74 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 38 of Utah's 72 games this season.
- Utah is 6-0 straight up in its last six games against Memphis.
- Memphis defeated Golden State, 117-112, in its play-in tournament game on May 21, 2021.
- Utah defeated Sacramento, 121-99, in its final regular-season game on May 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.