Georgia Tech vs Duke Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Georgia Tech Yello Jackets (2-3, 1-2 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (3-2, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Georgia Tech vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (-172) | DUKE: (+140)
Spread: GT: -3.5 (-106) | DUKE: +3.5 (-114)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Georgia Tech vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech: (67.7%) | Duke: (32.3%)
Georgia Tech vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 52-35-1 in 88 all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Georgia Tech defeated Duke, 56-33, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Georgia Tech's last 20 games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in four of Duke's last five games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 1-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Duke.
- Duke is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.