Falcons vs Colts Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 3
Falcons vs Colts Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Falcons vs Colts Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+102) | IND: (-116)
Spread: ATL: +2 (-110) | IND: -2 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 66% | IND: 34%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+2500) | IND: (+6000)
Falcons vs Colts Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last 10 games.
- Indianapolis is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Atlanta.
- Indianapolis is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Falcons vs Colts Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 18.0 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 23 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 21.5 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Atlanta defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 24-20, in Week 2.
- Indianapolis defeated the Tennessee Titans, 19-17, in Week 2.
Falcons vs Colts Prop Bet
All Falcons-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 1-13 Points (+165) – The Indianapolis Colts have been surprisingly competitive without Andrew Luck and have kept things close in each of their first two games, with both contests being decided by six points or fewer. The Atlanta Falcons have struggled on the road recently (3-6 away from home since 2018), but they have enough weapons to keep things close in Indy.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.