England vs USA Women's World Cup Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Location, Date, Stream and Start Time
By David Hayes
England vs USA Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France): Semifinals
England (5-0-0) vs. USA (5-0-0)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Stade des Lumières – Décines-Charpieu, France
Stream: Fox Sports Go
England vs USA Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ENG: (+310) | USA: (-115) | DRAW: (+240)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: ENG: (+174) | USA: (-230)
Spread: ENG: +1 (-120) | USA: -1 (+270)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+114) | Under: (-138)
Team to Score the First Goal: ENG: (+160) | USA: (-165) NO GOALS: (+800)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: ENG: (+440) | USA: (-120)
England vs USA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- England and USA tied, 2-2, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on March 2, 2019.
- USA is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against England, outscoring England by a combined 5-3 total across those five meetings.
- USA is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- England is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- USA defeated France, 2-1, in its Women's World Cup quarterfinal match.
- England defeated Norway, 3-0, in its Women's World Cup quarterfinal match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.