Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for CFB Week 8 Game
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Eastern Michigan Eagles and Bowling Green Falcons.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Point Spread
The Eagles are 3.5-point road favorites against the Falcons. Eastern Michigan is +104 to cover the spread, while Bowling Green is -128 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Over/Under
The over/under for the Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Week 8 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Moneyline
The Eagles vs Falcons moneyline has Eastern Michigan as a -164 favorite, while Bowling Green is the +134 underdog at home.
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 20-8-0 in 28 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan defeated Bowling Green, 34-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2017.
- Eastern Michigan is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Bowling Green is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Eastern Michigan's last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Bowling Green's last five home games against Eastern Michigan.
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (-164) | BGSU: (+134)
Spread: EMU: -3.5 (+104) | BGSU: +3.5 (-128)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (N/A) | BGSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.