Eagles vs Packers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
By michael obermuller
Eagles vs Packers Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1, 1-4 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (8-3, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Eagles vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+310) | GB: (-275)
Spread: PHI: +7.5 (-110) | GB: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (14%) | GB: (86%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+12000) | GB: (+1000)
Eagles vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Push -7
Eagles vs Packers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in all five of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Green Bay is 2-5 ATS in its last seven home games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Green Bay's last five games.
Eagles vs Packers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 21.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 31.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.