Duke vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 23 College Basketball Game
Duke vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (23-4, 13-3 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (17-10, 11-6 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Duke vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-225) | UVA: (+184)
Spread: DUKE: -5 (-114) | UVA: +5 (-106)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1500) | UVA: (+25000)
Duke vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (72.4%)
Duke vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 104-39 straight up in 143 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated Duke, 69-68, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 7, 2022.
- Duke is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games against Virginia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Duke's last six games.
- Virginia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Virginia's last five games against Duke.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.