Duke vs Virginia Tech Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Duke Blue Devils and Virginia Tech Hokies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Point Spread
The Hokies are 10.5-point home favorites against the Blue Devils. Virginia Tech is -112 to cover the spread, while Duke is -108 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Duke vs Virginia Tech Week 11 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Moneyline
The Blue Devils vs Hokies moneyline has Virginia Tech as a -480 favorite, while Duke is the +350 underdog on the road.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech is 18-10 all-time in 28 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Virginia Tech defeated Duke, 38-31, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Duke is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last five games.
- Virginia Tech is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Virginia Tech's last 11 games.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech wins (94.1%)
Duke vs Virginia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+350) | VT: (-480)
Spread: DUKE: +10.5 (-108) | VT: -10.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.