Dominic Thiem vs Alexander Zverev Odds, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 Australian Open Men’s Semifinals Match
Thiem vs Zverev Australian Open Schedule & Info
Australian Open Men's Singles Semifinals Match Info
No. 5 Dominic Thiem vs. No. 7 Alexander Zverev
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Start Time: 3:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Rod Laver Arena
Location: Melbourne Park – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Thiem vs Zverev Odds & Set Betting
All Thiem-Zverev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Dominic Thiem: (-215) | Alexander Zverev: (+180)
To Win 1st Set: Dominic Thiem: (-150) | Alexander Zverev: (+122)
Set Betting: Dominic Thiem: 3-0 (+250) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+400)
Set Betting: Alexander Zverev: 3-0 (+650) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+550)
Odds to Win Men's Australian Open 2020 Singles Title
All Australian Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dominic Thiem (+440)
- Alexander Zverev (+1400)
Thiem vs Zverev Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Thiem defeated Zverev in straight sets in their most recent head-to-head matchup.
- Thiem is 6-2 straight up against Zverev in their eight all-time, head-to-head matchups.
- Thiem is 2-1 straight up against Zverev in their three head-to-head matchups on a hard court.
- Thiem has never won an Australian Open, and this is his first appearance in the semifinals.
- Zverev has never won an Australian Open, and this is his first appearance in the semifinals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.