Dodgers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, July 29
By Dan Israeli
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (69-38, 29-24 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (49-57, 26-24 Home)
Date: Monday, July 29, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-126) | COL: (+110)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+106) | COL: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 13 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 60% | COL: 40%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-7, 3.81 ERA) | COL: Jon Gray (9-7, 4.05 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 13-2 straight up in their last 15 games against Colorado.
- The Dodgers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five home games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Colorado's last 17 home games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.42 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Kenta Maeda is 6-3 with a 2.41 ERA in 18 career appearances (11 starts) against Colorado.
- Jon Gray is 4-5 with a 4.75 ERA in 13 career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Max Muncy (+240) — Two of the league's top five offenses begin a three-game set at Coors Field tonight and while several players could homer, Max Muncy is a top option based on his career numbers against Rockies starter Jon Gray. Muncy has two homers in nine career at-bats against Gray, and also has a .400 batting average with five homers in 25 at-bats in Colorado so far this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.