Dodgers vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, July 26
By Dan Israeli
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (67-37, 27-23 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (55-47, 29-21 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-166) | WAS: (+144)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-102) | WAS: +1.5 (-114)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: LAD: 76% | WAS: 24%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (11-2, 1.76 ERA) | WAS: Aníbal Sánchez (6-6, 3.80 ERA)
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 6-1 straight up in their last seven road games against Washington.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- Washington is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Washington's last 15 games.
Dodgers vs Nationals Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Hyun-Jin Ryu is 2-1 with a 1.35 ERA in four career starts against Washington.
- Aníbal Sánchez is 1-3 with a 3.89 ERA in eight career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Dodgers vs Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Joc Pederson (+200) — Nationals starter Aníbal Sánchez could have his work cut out for him tonight against a potent Dodgers lineup that features several lefties that crush right-handed pitching. One of those lefties, Joc Pederson, has had strong results against Sánchez in his career with two homers in eight at-bats. Pederson has also hit all 23 of his homers this season against right-handed pitchers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.