Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 27
The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Marlins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (87-37) vs. Miami Marlins (54-71)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Dodgers vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-205) | MIA: (+172)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-110) | MIA: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Dustin May (1-0), and Sandy Alcantara (11-6) taking the ball for the Miami Marlins.
Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (51.0%)
Dodgers vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Dodgers, Miami is the underdog at +172, and Los Angeles is -205 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Marlins Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -110 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being -110.
Dodgers vs Marlins Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Marlins game on August 27 has been given an over/under of 6.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Dodgers vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 85 wins in the 117 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 42-16 when favored by -205 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 53 of their 122 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have compiled a 21-50 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 29.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +172 or longer, Miami has gone 2-7 (22.2%).
- Miami has played in 125 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-66-5).