DePaul vs Providence Basketball Game Info
DePaul Blue Demons (1-0, 0-0 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (5-3, 1-1 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Hall — Providence, RI
DePaul vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+245) | PROV:(-300)
Spread: DEP: +6.5 (-110) | PROV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEP: (37%) | PROV: (63%)
DePaul vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
DePaul vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated DePaul, 93-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2020.
- Providence is 6-4 in its last 10 games against DePaul.
- DePaul is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Providence is 3-5 ATS this season
- DePaul defeated Western Illinois, 91-72, in its most recent game on December 23, 2020.
- Providence lost to Butler, 70-64, in its most recent game on December 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.