Davidson vs Rhode Island Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Davidson vs URI Basketball Game Info
Davidson Wildcats (3-2, 0-0 A 10) vs. Rhode Island Rams (3-4, 0-0 A 10)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Center – Kingston, RI
Davidson vs URI Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAV: (+130) | URI: (-154)
Spread: DAV: +2.5 (-106) | URI: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAV: (54%) | URI: (46%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAV: (+12000) | URI: (+12000)
Davidson vs URI Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rhode Island: 52.1%
Davidson vs URI Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Davidson defeated Rhode Island, 77-75, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Davidson is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rhode Island.
- Davidson is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island is 8-7 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Davidson.
- Davidson lost to Charlotte, 63-52, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
- Rhode Island lost to Western Kentucky, 68-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.