Cubs vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 9
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (63-52, 22-33 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (54-59, 31-27 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-112) | CIN: (-102)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+144) | CIN: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 9 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 37% | CIN: 63%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (4-5, 4.36 ERA) | CIN: Trevor Bauer (9-8, 3.85 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Yu Darvish is 3-0 with a 2.92 ERA in six career starts against Cincinnati.
- Trevor Bauer surrendered three runs in 4 2/3 innings pitched in his lone start with Cincinnati. He's 3-0 with a 0.46 ERA in three career starts against Chicago.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevor Bauer - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-196) – Bauer has been a great source of strikeouts lately, racking up at least nine Ks in four of his last six starts. He's averaged 8.16 Ks per game during that same span, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.