Cowboys vs Buccaneers Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Thursday Night Football
Dallas Cowboys (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sep. 9, 2021
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Cowboys vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+215) | TB: (-216)
Spread: DAL: +6 (-112) | TB: -6 (-104)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+2800) | TB: (+650)
Cowboys vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Cowboys-Buccaneers expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Cowboys vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Dallas went 5-11 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in nine of Dallas' 16 games last season.
- Tampa Bay went 12-8 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 11 of Tampa Bay's 20 games last season.
Cowboys vs Buccaneers Stats
- Dallas averaged 24.7 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 17in the NFL).
- Dallas surrendered 29.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay averaged 30.8 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 21.6 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.