McGee vs Brahimaj Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 46 — Welterweight Preliminary Card Bout
Court "The Crusher" McGee (20-10-0, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Ramiz Brahimaj (9-3-0, 0 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 15, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
McGee vs Brahimaj Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 46 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Court McGee: (-122)
- Ramiz Brahimaj: (+100)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- McGee by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- McGee by Points: (N/A)
- McGee by Submission: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Points: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Submission: (N/A)
McGee vs Brahimaj Prediction
UFC Vegas 46 McGee-Brahimaj prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ramiz Brahimaj (54%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (63%)
McGee vs Brahimaj Betting Trends & Stats
- Court McGee defeated Cláudio Silva, by decision, in his last fight on May 22, 2021.
- Ramiz Brahimaj defeated Sasha Palatnikov, by submission, in his last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- McGee averages 4.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Brahimaj averages 3.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- McGee averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Brahimaj averages 5.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- McGee averages 1.68 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Brahimaj has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.