Corentin Moutet vs Milos Raonic Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match
Moutet vs Raonic Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match Info
Corentin Moutet vs. No. 14 Milos Raonic
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2020
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Victoria, Australia
Moutet vs Raonic Odds & Set Betting
All Moutet-Raonic betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Moutet: (+420) | Raonic: (-550)
To Win 1st Set: Moutet: (+215) | Raonic: (-290)
Set Betting: Moutet: 3-0 (+1500) | 3-1 (+1100) | 3-2 (+950)
Set Betting: Raonic: 3-0 (+120) | 3-1 (+240) | 3-2 (+460)
Moutet vs Raonic Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by the writers on Last Word on Sports.
- Jim Smith: Raonic in 4
- Steen Kirby: Raonic in 4
- Fraser Learmonth: Raonic in 4
Moutet vs Raonic Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Corentin Moutet is 1-0 in the only all-time head-to-head meeting with Milos Raonic.
- Moutet defeated John Millman in the first round in five sets.
- No. 14 Raonic defeated Federico Coria in the first round in straight sets (three).
- Moutet was defeated in the first round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- This is the first time Moutet has ever reached the second round of the Australian Open.
- Raonic was defeated in the Australian Open Quarterfinals in 2020.
- Raonic reached the Australian Open Semifinals in 2016.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.