Colts vs Chargers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 1
Colts vs Chargers Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Colts vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+240) | LAC: (-280)
Spread: IND: +7 (-125) | LAC: -7 (+105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 29% | LAC: 71%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: IND: (+5500) | LAC: (+1500)
Colts vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against the Chargers.
- Indianapolis is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Chargers' last home games against Indianapolis.
- The Chargers are 17-2-1 ATS in their last 20 games against an opponent in the AFC South.
Colts vs Chargers Stats
- Indianapolis averaged 25.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis surrendered 21.2 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- The Chargers averaged 26.6 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 21.5 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Colts vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Colts-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Los Angeles Chargers by 1-13 Points (+135) – Philip Rivers has been a thorn in Indianapolis' side, sporting a 5-2 career record against the Colts (including the postseason) since 2006. However, Indianapolis has kept things close in almost all of those games. Of the seven contests Rivers' Chargers have played against the Colts, the winning side defeated their opponent by 10 points or fewer on six occasions. The Colts head into this one without Andrew Luck under center and while Jacoby Brissett is talented, he could struggle to put Indianapolis over the top.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.