Colorado vs Utah Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Colorado vs Utah Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (8-3, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. Utah Utes (4-4, 1-3 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 11, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center – Salt Lake City, UT
Colorado vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (-176) | UTAH: (+148)
Spread: COLO: -3.5 (-112) | UTAH: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | UTAH: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+6500) | UTAH: (+12000)
Colorado vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah is 18-14 in the 32 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Utah defeated Colorado, 74-72, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on March 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Colorado's last 10 games.
- Utah is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Colorado defeated then-No. 17 Oregon, 79-72, in its most recent game.
- Utah lost to then-No. 17 Oregon, 79-73, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.