Colorado vs Oregon Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a matchup between the Colorado Buffaloes and No. 7 Oregon Ducks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs Oregon Point Spread
The Ducks are 24.5-point home favorites against the Buffaloes. Oregon is -110 to cover the spread, while Colorado is -110 to cover as the 24.5-point underdog.
Colorado vs Oregon Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado vs Oregon Week 9 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Colorado vs Oregon Moneyline
The Buffaloes vs Ducks moneyline has Oregon as a -4000 favorite, while Colorado is the +1260 underdog on the road.
Colorado vs Oregon Betting Trends
- Oregon is 13-9 in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Oregon defeated Colorado, 45-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 11, 2019.
- Colorado is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oregon is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Oregon's last 10 games.
Colorado vs Oregon Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon wins (97.1%)
Colorado vs Oregon Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+1260) | ORE: (-4000)
Spread: COLO: +24.5 (-110) | ORE: -24.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.