Colorado vs Cal Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 17 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
NCAA basketball action on Thursday includes the Colorado Buffaloes playing the California Golden Bears.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs Cal Point Spread
Colorado is favored by 1.5 points against Cal. Colorado is -114 to cover the spread, while Cal is -106.
Colorado vs Cal Over/Under
Colorado versus Cal, on February 17, has an over/under of 129, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Colorado vs Cal Moneyline
The Colorado vs Cal moneyline has Colorado as a -130 favorite, while Cal is a +108 underdog.
Colorado vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.Prediction:Colorado win (55.3%)
Colorado win (55.3%)
Colorado vs Cal Betting Trends
- Colorado is 9-15-3 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Buffaloes are 6-9-3 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 25 Colorado games so far this season, 12 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Cal is 17-9-0 this season.
- The Golden Bears' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or more is 9-5.
- Out of 26 Cal games so far this season, 14 have gone over the total.
Colorado vs Cal Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Colorado: (-130) | Cal: (+108)
- Spread: Colorado: -1.5 (-114) | Cal: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 129 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)