Clemson vs Syracuse Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Clemson Tigers (3-2, 2-1 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (3-3, 0-2 ACC)
Date: Friday, October 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Clemson vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-850) | CUSE: (+540)
Spread: CLEM: -14.5 (-108) | CUSE: +14.5 (-112)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (N/A) | CUSE: (N/A)
Clemson vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Clemson: (88.7%) | Syracuse: (11.3%)
Clemson vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson is 7-2 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Clemson defeated Syracuse, 47-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Clemson is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Clemson's last five games.
- Syracuse is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Syracuse's last five games against Clemson.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.