Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 7
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (31-29, 11-16 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-27, 21-11 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+114) | CHC: (-130)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-196) | CHC: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 16% | CHC: 84%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Miles Mikolas (4-5, 4.41 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (4-2, 3.62 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cardinals' last six games.
- The Cubs 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- Miles Mikolas is 3-0 in his career against the Cubs, with 22 strikeouts and a 1.31 ERA in 34 1/3 innings pitched.
- Cole Hamels is 4-6 in his career against the Cardinals, with 99 strikeouts and a 2.48 ERA in 98 innings pitched.
- The Cardinals offense is averaging 4.78 runs per game (No. 17th in MLB).
- The Cubs are putting up 5.21 runs per contest (No. 7 in MLB).
- The hits edge goes ever-so-slightly to the Cubs as well, averaging 8.61 hits per game (No. 15 in MLB) to the the Cardinals' 8.40 per contest (No. 19 in MLB).
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals vs Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Miles Mikolas Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-102) – While he's not known as a strikeout pitcher, Mikolas has averaged more than five strikeouts per contest over his last five starts. He should have a chance to continue missing bats here, facing a Cubs' offense that comes into the day sixth in the NL in strikeouts (561).
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.