Cardinals vs 49ers Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (3-6-1, 2-3 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (8-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Cardinals vs 49ers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+400) | SF: (-500)
Spread: ARI: +11 (-120) | SF: -11 (+100)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 80% | SF: 20%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ARI: (+60000) | SF: (+750)
Cardinals vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Arizona is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against San Francisco.
- Arizona is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- San Francisco is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- San Francisco is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Cardinals vs 49ers Stats
- Arizona is averaging 22.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 28.1 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 28.8 this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 14.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Arizona lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 30-27, at home in Week 10.
- San Francisco lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 24-24 (OT), at home in Week 10.
Cardinals vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: San Francisco 49ers 7 to 12 Points (+470) — In the first matchup between these two teams earlier this season, the 49ers defeated the Cardinals, 28-25, with Arizona covering the spread. Coming into this game, San Francisco is dealing with some key offensive injuries, with tight end George Kittle, Emmanuel Sanders and Matt Breida all not practicing Wednesday. This could leave the 49ers with a depleted, inexperienced group of offensive weapons, outside of Tevin Coleman, and also lead to some offensive struggles. Still, this defensive group is an elite unit and should be enough to overcome Arizona at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.