Bucks vs Pistons Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (7-4, 2-3 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (2-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Bucks vs Pistons Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-590) | DET: (+440)
Spread: MIL: -11 (-105) | DET: +11 (-115)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (80%) | DET: (20%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+500) | DET: (+25000)
Bucks vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last nine road games.
- Detroit is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Detroit's last eight games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Orlando, 121-99, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
- Detroit lost to Utah, 96-86, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.