Bucks vs Heat Game 4 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 3 (MIA Leads 3-0)
No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (56-17) vs. No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Bucks vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+102) | MIA: (-120)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-110) | MIA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Series Price: MIL: (+820) | MIL: (-1600)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+3000) | MIA: (+460)
Bucks vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Milwaukee +1.5
Over/Under: Over 220
NBA Playoff Bracket
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Milwaukee in Game 3, 115-100.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Miami.
- Milwaukee is 4-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Miami is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Miami's last eight games.
Bucks vs Heat Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.1 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.