Bucks vs Celtics Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 3 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Boston Celtics in NBA action on Saturday.
If you're looking for some NBA betting action on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Bucks vs Celtics Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (51-31) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-130) | BOS: (+110)
- Spread: MIL: -2 (-110) | BOS: +2 (-110)
- Total: 211.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Celtics Prediction
All NBA predictions & picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (50.8%)
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has beaten the spread 43 times in 82 games.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 34-31-1 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- Milwaukee has played 82 games this season, and 42 of them have hit the over.
- Boston has covered the spread 47 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 8-7-1 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this season, 43 have gone over the total.
Bucks vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are 2-point road underdogs against the Bucks. Boston is -110 to cover the spread, and Milwaukee is -110.
Bucks vs Celtics Over/Under
A total of 211.5 points has been set for the Bucks-Celtics game on May 7, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Bucks vs Celtics Moneyline
Boston is the underdog, +110 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -130 favorite at home.