Bucks vs Heat Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prediction for NBA Playoffs Game 4 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Bucks vs Heat Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 4 (MIL Leads 3-0)
No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 6 Miami Heat (40-32, 21-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 29, 2021
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena — Miami, FL
Bucks vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-205) | MIA: (+172)
Spread: MIL -5 (-110) | MIA: 5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (93%) | MIA: (7%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+550) | MIA: (+25000)
Bucks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Miami is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last 10 road games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Miami's last 14 home games.
- Milwaukee defeated Miami, 113-84, in Game 3 of this series on May 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!