Buccaneers vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights Week 7 NFL Game
Buccaneers vs Raiders Week 7 Game Info
NFL Week 7 Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (3-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Buccaneers vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-196) | LVR: (+164)
Spread: TB: -3.5 (-114) | LVR: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (18%) | LVR: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1200) | LVR: (+4400)
Buccaneers vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All Buccaneers vs Raiders expert picks and predictions are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Buccaneers vs Raiders Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Las Vegas.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Tampa Bay's last 20 games.
- Las Vegas is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Las Vegas' five games this season.
Buccaneers vs Raiders Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 29.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is averaging 30.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 30.4 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.