Bryant vs Merrimack Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Friday in college basketball, the Bryant Bulldogs are up against the Merrimack Warriors.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Bryant vs Merrimack Point Spread
Bryant is favored by 2.5 points over Merrimack. Bryant is -114 to cover the spread, with Merrimack being -106.
Bryant vs Merrimack Over/Under
Bryant versus Merrimack, on January 21, has an over/under of 132.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bryant vs Merrimack Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Bryant vs. Merrimack reveal Bryant as the favorite (-154) and Merrimack as the underdog (+128).
Bryant vs Merrimack Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bryant wins (64.4%)
Bryant vs Merrimack Betting Trends
- Bryant is 8-6-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Bulldogs have two wins ATS (2-5) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, seven of Bryant's 17 games have hit the over.
- Merrimack has 12 wins in 19 games against the spread this year.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 5-0 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Merrimack has played 19 games this season, and five of them have hit the over.
Bryant vs Merrimack Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Bryant: (-154) | Merrimack: (+128)
- Spread: Bryant: -2.5 (-114) | Merrimack: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!