Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
Brighton vs Chelsea Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 23
Brighton & Hove Albion (6-10-4, 28 points) vs. Chelsea (12-7-3, 43 points)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Start Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amex Stadium — Falmer, England
Brighton vs Chelsea Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BHA: (+410) | CHE: (-135) | DRAW: (+270)
Spread: BHA: +1 (+110) | CHE: -1 (+210)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+106) | Under: (-128)
Team to Score the First Goal: BHA: (+185) | CHE: (-190) I NO GOALS: (+850)
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Chelsea wins
Percentages: Brighton (25%) | Chelsea (49%) | Draw (26%)
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea Betting Trends & Stats
- Brighton & Hove Albion sits in ninth place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 6-10-4 record (28 points) and a 0 goal differential.
- Chelsea sits in third place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 12-7-3 record (43 points) and a plus-28 goal differential.
- Brighton & Hove Albion is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Chelsea is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Chelsea is 1-4-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Brighton & Hove Albion.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.