Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 27
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (29-16) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (24-20)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-142) | STL: (+120)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+118) | STL: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Brandon Woodruff (5-2, 3.60 ERA) looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Dakota Hudson (3-2, 3.60).
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (52.6%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Cardinals, Milwaukee is the favorite at -142, and St. Louis is +120 playing at home.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are +142 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +118.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Cardinals game on May 27 has been set at 7.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 17 times in 26 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 19 of their 45 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline underdog 21 total times this season. They've gone 10-11 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, St. Louis has gone 1-4 (20%).
- St. Louis has played in 44 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-19-2).