Brewers vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, August 19
By Dan Israeli
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (64-60, 28-34 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (65-57, 34-23 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+106) | STL: (-122)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-180) | STL: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 35% | STL: 65%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (8-5, 3.74 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (11-6, 3.82 ERA)
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis's last seven home games.
- St. Louis is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
Brewers vs Cardinals Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Zach Davies is 2-2 with a 4.64 ERA in nine career starts against St. Louis.
- Dakota Hudson is 0-1 with a 7.15 ERA in five career appearances (two starts) against Pittsburgh.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mike Moustakas (+270) – After a prolonged power slump following the All-Star break, Mike Moustakas has now hit three homers in the last two games. Today, he faces Cardinals righty Dakota Hudson, who Moustakas has tagged for two homers in four career at-bats. With three homers and six hits in his last 11 at-bats overall, Moustakas could hit another round-tripper tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.