The MLB slate on Monday includes the Milwaukee Brewers facing the Atlanta Braves.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Brewers vs Braves Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (22-13) vs. Atlanta Braves (16-19)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-144) | ATL: (+122)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+150) | ATL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Freddy Peralta (2-1) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Ian Anderson (3-1) for the Atlanta Braves.
Brewers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (56.0%)
Brewers vs Braves Moneyline
- Atlanta is a +122 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -144 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Braves Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Braves and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Brewers are +150 to cover the runline, with the Braves being -182.
Brewers vs Braves Over/Under
- Brewers versus Braves on May 16 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Brewers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 19 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 18-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 17 of their 35 opportunities.
- The Braves have been the underdog on the moneyline nine total times this season. They've gone 5-4 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Atlanta has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- Atlanta has played in 36 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-13-2).