Braves vs Nationals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (92-57, 45-29 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (81-65, 41-30 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+106) | WAS: (-122)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-186) | WAS: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 10 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 46% | WAS: 54%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (6-5, 5.00 ERA) | WAS: Austin Voth (1-1, 4.00 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five home games against Atlanta.
- Washington is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Mike Foltynewicz is 5-4 with a 4.86 ERA in 12 career starts against Washington.
- Austin Voth is 0-1 with a 3.27 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Atlanta.
Braves vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Braves-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Donaldson (+230) — Josh Donaldson has hit a total of 37 home runs this season. He has hit 30 of those homers against right-handed pitchers, like Voth, along with a .559 slugging percentage (.468 against lefties). In four at-bats against Voth, Donaldson has hit two home runs and a 2.250 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs in the last seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.