Brandon Royval vs Rogerio Bontorin Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 46 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Royval vs Bontorin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 46 — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Brandon "Raw Dawg" Royval (12-6-0, 3 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Rogerio Bontorin (17-3-0, 3 KO's, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Royval vs Bontorin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 46 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Royval: (-170)
- Rogerio Bontorin: (+138)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Royval by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Royval by Points: (N/A)
- Royval by Submission: (N/A)
- Bontorin by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Bontorin by Points: (N/A)
- Bontorin by Submission: (N/A)
Royval vs Bontorin Prediction
UFC Vegas 46 Royval-Bontorin prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brandon Royval (83%)
Method of Victory: Submission (54%)
Royval vs Bontorin Betting Trends & Stats
- Brandon Royval lost to Alexandre Pantoja, by submission, in his most recent fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Rogerio Bontorin defeated Matt Schnell, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
- Royval averages 3.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Bontorin averages 2.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Royval averages 2.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Bontorin averages 3.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 43% defense rate.
- Royval has a 52% takedown defense rate.
- Bontorin has a 51% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.