Boston College vs Syracuse Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Boston College Eagles (4-4, 2-3 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (3-5, 0-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Syracuse Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+135) | SYR: (-160)
Spread: BC: +3 (-110) | SYR: -3 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BC: 55% | SYR: 45%
Boston College vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Boston College, 42-21, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Boston College is 3-6 in the last nine head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- The total has hit the under in four of Syracuse's last six games against Boston College.
- Boston College lost to No. 4 Clemson, 59-7, on the road in Week 9.
- Syracuse lost to Florida State, 35-17, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.