Boston College vs Georgia Tech Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Boston College Eagles and.Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
The Yellow Jackets are 0.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Georgia Tech is -112 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -108 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Boston College vs Georgia Tech Week 11 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
The Eagles vs Yellow Jackets moneyline has Georgia Tech as a -112 favorite, while Boston College is the -108 underdog on the road.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 7-3 all-time in 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Georgia Tech, 48-27, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston College's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston College's last five road games.
- Georgia Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia Tech's last five games against Boston College.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Tech wins (58.8%)
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (-108) | GT: (-112)
Spread: BC: +0.5 (-108) | GT: -0.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.