Bears vs Vikings Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Chicago Bears (6-7, 3-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (6-7, 3-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium — Minneapolis, MN
Bears vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+128) | MIN: (-158)
Spread: CHI: +3 (-120) | MIN: -3 (-102)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (48%) | MIN: (52%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+30000) | MIN: (+10000)
Bears vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All Bears-Vikings expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bears
Bears vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Chicago's last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Minnesota's last eight home games.
Bears vs Vikings Stats
- Chicago is averaging 21.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 22.4 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!