Avalanche vs Stars Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Game 4
By Zach Brunner
Avalanche vs Stars Game 4 Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Quarterfinals Game 4 (DAL Leads 2-1)
Colorado Avalanche (42-28-8) vs. Dallas Stars (37-32-8)
Date: Friday, Aug. 28, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB, Canada
Avalanche vs Stars Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-135) | DAL: (+115)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+210) | DAL: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: N/A | DAL: N/A
Series Price: COL: (+114) | DAL: (-138)
Stanley Cup Odds: COL: (+750) | DAL: (+750)
Avalanche vs Stars Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Under 5.5
NHL Playoff Bracket
Avalanche vs Stars Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Dallas in Game 3, 6-4.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last six games for Colorado.
- Coloado is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last six games.
- Dallas is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!