Avalanche vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Stanley Cup Final Game 6
The Colorado Avalanche will face the Tampa Bay Lightning in NHL action on Sunday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Avalanche vs Lightning Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Avalanche vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-114) | TB: (-105)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (220) | TB: +1.5 (-275)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (-132) | Under: (+108)
Avalanche vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lightning win (52.6%)
Avalanche vs Lightning Spread
- The Avalanche are 1.5-goal road favorites against the Lightning. The Avalanche are +220 to cover the spread, and the Lightning are -275.
Avalanche vs Lightning Over/Under
- An over/under of 5.5 has been set for Avalanche-Lightning on June 26, with the over being -132 and the under +108.
Avalanche vs Lightning Moneyline
- Colorado is the favorite, -114 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -105 underdog despite being at home.