Auburn vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Auburn vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Auburn Tigers (24-6, 11-6 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (17-13, 9-8 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Auburn vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+125) | TENN: (-145)
Spread: AUB: +2.5 (-110) | TENN: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (62%) | TENN: (38%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (+2800) | TENN: (+12000)
Auburn vs Tennessee Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Tennessee, 73-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on February 22, 2020.
- Auburn is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchup with Tennessee.
- Auburn is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Auburn is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tennessee's last 12 games.
- Auburn lost to Texas A&M, 78-75, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
- Tennessee defeated No. 6 Kentucky, 81-73, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.