Astros vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 13
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Friday, the Houston Astros play the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Nationals Game Info
- Houston Astros (21-11) vs. Washington Nationals (11-22)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Astros vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-158) | WSH: (+134)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+108) | WSH: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Framber Valdez (1-2), and Josiah Gray (4-2) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals.
Astros vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.2%)
Astros vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +134 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -158 favorite on the road.
Astros vs Nationals Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Nationals. The Astros are +108 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -130.
Astros vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Astros-Nationals on May 13, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Astros vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 16, or 69.6%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win seven times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in nine of their 31 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won nine of the 28 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (32.1%).
- Washington has a 6-9 record (winning 40% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Washington has played in 33 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-15-3).