Barty vs Collins Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Women's Final
No. 1 Ashleigh Barty vs. No. 27 Danielle Collins
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022
Start Time: 3:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Rod Laver Arena — Melbourne, AU
Barty vs Collins Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Barty: (-650) | Collins: (+450)
To Win 1st Set: Barty: (-380) | Collins: (+280)
Set Betting: Barty: 2-0 (-180) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Collins: 2-0 (+950) | 2-1 (+750)
Barty vs Collins Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Barty in 2 sets
Barty vs Collins Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Ashleigh Barty is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Danielle Collins.
- Collins defeated Barty in two sets in their last meeting at the Adelaide International on Feb. 24, 2021.
- Barty defeated Madison Keys in two sets in the semifinals of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Collins defeated No. 7 Iga Swiatek in two sets in the semifinals of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.