Army vs Michigan Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Army Black Knights (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Army vs Michigan Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+1100) | MICH: (-2000)
Spread: ARMY: +23 (-110) | MICH: -23 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARMY: 67% | MICH: 33%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ARMY: (+50000) | MICH: (+1900)
Army vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Army, 17-7, at home in Ann Arbor in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 1962.
- Army is 5-4 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Army, and the Wolverines have won the last four meetings in this series.
- Michigan is 2-3 in its last five games against FBS Independent opponents.
- Army is 2-3 in its last five games against Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan defeated Middle Tennessee State, 40-21, at home in Ann Arbor in Week 1.
- Army defeated Rice, 14-7, at home in West Point in Week 1.
- Since 1995, the three U.S. service academies (Army, Navy & Air Force) are a combined 38-11-1 against the spread (ATS) as underdogs of more than three touchdowns (+21.5 points or higher).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.