Army vs Ball State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Army Black Knights and Ball State Cardinals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Army vs Ball State Point Spread
The Black Knights are 10.5-point road favorites against the Cardinals. Army is -102 to cover the spread, while Ball State is -120 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Army vs Ball State Over/Under
The over/under for the Army vs Ball State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 47.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Army vs Ball State Moneyline
The Black Knights vs Cardinals moneyline has Army as a -450 favorite, while Ball State is the +330 underdog at home.
Army vs Ball State Betting Trends
- Army is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups with Ball State.
- Army defeated Ball State, 33-24, in their last meeting on Oct. 4, 2014.
- The total has hit the over in four of Army's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Ball State's last seven games.
- Army is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Ball State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
Army vs Ball State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (-450) | BALL: (+440)
Spread: ARMY: -10.5 (-102) | BALL: +10.5 (-120)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (N/A) | BALL: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.